Wow I discovered the culprit I was hunting for so long. I never quit could figure out why the program would not communicate with the server anymore after a game was played. Well it seems like I still am getting used to the whole object oriented programming deal after all these years. But finally I discovered the mistake I had made. Now the game can be updated in the Google Playstore with the fix. Finally one can go back to the lobby after playing a game without the game freezing. I did a little celebration here because I had been searching for the bug for weeks now. I learned so much from discovering this bug that I am feeling inspired to create more again. I love developing but bug fixing is not a hobby of mine.
Finally I can feel good about the whole game because there are no big open issues. Time to polish everything smoothly now.